Welcome! Welcome!

This is a honest blog dealing with everyday issues. If there are any problems with any of the presented comments or blogs, feel free to comment, but don't be a total schmuck. If you have a problem and disagree with what I blog about, just feel free to stop reading it, instead of wasting your breath.

Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

This is a new year and I'm looking for a new start. Since I have various interests and I have no particular theme or set topic, each post will vary.

Let's get to know one another. I'm Karie, 28, and I currently live in Chicago. I am from the south and sensitive to cold, so as you can probably imagine, it's really hard getting used to this cold, cold weather. But the summers here are beautiful and that's what I'm currently dream of. My brother, Greg, lives up here too. Although he is substanstially older, we still have a lot in common and I consider him my hero. I pretty much followed Greg here (and my distant love of Chicago was another reason I moved). I am currently am employed, but I am stuck in a rut trying to work my way to the top. If there is a top.

I'm bicurious and I'm having a hard time dealing. I don't have much of a support system and because of this I wonder if should I give up on who I am, not just as a bicurious individual, but all together.

The beginning of the year has NOT been a fresh start at all. There's a storm brewing, I just feel it. I am currently in the eye of it for now, but it's coming...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment